How to get there
Nearest station (20 m) - “National Palace of Culture /NDK”By tram:
Number - 1,6 and 7
Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia appeals to responsible consumption. Here are a few guidelines for ensuring a safe and joyful environment.
- The legal age for alcohol consumption in Bulgaria is over 18 years. Unaccompanied persons under 18 will not be admitted to the Festival.
- We recommend that visitors to the Festival do not try the brands on an empty stomach.
- If you come hungry, we've made sure to provide enough food at the fest’s special Food Corner.
- Drink water and have breaks between the tastings.
- Don’t leave your personal belongings unattended.
- We have provided a wardrobe for your outerwear.
- Exhibitors have the right to refuse to serve you if they consider your condition as intoxicated.
- In the event that your behavior is inappropriate or in the case of aggression, intoxication, or indecent and unacceptable actions, you will be asked to leave the Festival and will not be allowed again on the same day.
- You will not receive any refund if you were asked to leave.
- Do not carry empty or full containers/bottles with you for the purpose of importing or exporting liquids of unknown origin on the territory of the festival.